Tuesday, December 28, 2004

LSS song

so..last night, i didnt have anything to do. i decided to make my last will! haha...the list of people i want to speak is really long..as well as the songs i want to hear during my wake.haha, tas about 15-20 of them will sing for me or play instruments..diff. songs pa yon! haha ang arte nga ata ng mga nakasulat! it might look like a festival. ive never been to a wake or a funeral.so, im not sure if i forgot something.

these are some of the songs that i want to hear during my wake: (sorry, if you find these loud)
DO YOU LIKE IT--our lady peace
I crawled out from the pain of yesterday. I crawled to you and I said all the things that you said to say. Have I said enough? Do you like it yeah-e-yeah. Do you like it yeah-e-yeah
I know why you're playing these dirty games. They're killing me and I know how you love to watch me beg. Well here I am. Do you like it yeah-e-yeah And do you like it yeah-e-yeah And do you like it yeah-e-yeah, yeah-e-yeah, yeah-e-yeah

I don't wanna be a puppet for you. Don't wanna bite the hand that's feeding. I don't wanna be a sucker for you, oh yes you.
I hate myself for begging. I hate myself for staying. I hate myself for listening to you.
It's too little too late. Well I can't escape. So begging you please. I changed all the things that you told me to change. I'm on my knees. Do you like it yeah-e-yeah And do you like it yeah-e-yeah

I just wanna get out. Stuck inside of this. Waiting for something else. Waiting to exist. Can you offer me help. Help from what I've missed, I've missed, I...Do you like it yeah-e-yeah

LUV YOUR LIFE -- silverchair
You don't know the truth and I love your life. You don't know the truth and I love your life

Thrust the candle to the dark of your disease. Burn the fish plate execute ill memories. Labyrinth of sympathy in which I'm lost and can't leave. And too much truth overshadows the lime lies Cause what lies beneath the clouds is an altered perception And I'll pay for sanity but sanity don't come cheap.

You don't know the truth and I love your life. You don't know the truth and I love your life
Cause you don't know the truth and I love your life. You don't know the truth and I love your life. You don't know the truth and I love your life And you don't know the truth I love your life

Flinch against the fire but this ain't winter And I'm all by myself the way I wanna be, where I'm content to be to be all by myself and frozen eyes are bound to melt. You don't know the truth, You don't know the truth. You don't know the truth and I love your life and you don't know the truth.

4 AM -- our lady peace
I walked around my good intentions and found that there were none. I blame my father for the wasted years, we hardly talked. I never thought I would forget this hate...then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong. And if I don't make it known that, I've loved you all along, just like sunny days that, we ignore because we're all dumb & jaded...and I hope to God I figure out what's wrong.
I walked around my room not thinking, just sinking in this box. I blame myself for being too much, like somebody else. I never thought I would just bend this way. Then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong. And if I don't make it known that, I've loved you all along, just like sunny days that, we ignore because we're all dumb & jaded...and I hope to God I figure out what's wrong.

*decided to post their lyrics, LSS kasi e...*