no classes today
no classes today and tomorrow....bat kasi may typhoon....tas watching the news made me sad...its so devastating to look at...to think..a lot of people are affected by this yoyong/winnie .....bat pa kelangang 100+ ang missing/dead.... di ko malala...magpapasko naaaaaaa.....!!!! made me think of the song...Landslide....(smashing pumpkins' version) ....altho its not really related:
I took my love and I took it down, I climbed a mountain
and I turned around and I saw my reflection in a snow covered hill.
Well the landslide brought me down
Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love
Can the child within my heart, rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life
Well, I've been afraid of changing cause I built my life around you
But time makes bolder children get older
I'm getting older too, well
something new happened today....its kinda nice..ngkwentuhan kmi ng utol ko... alam ko na na may alam siya sa akin before..parang ganon..di pwede public...khit di nman ganon ka important sa akin yung issue...haha

<< Home