is it really too late?
I reposted this from an entry in nov2004
"i want to let you in on a secret. i'm not who you think i am. in fact, my disguise is so thin, i'm surprised you haven't seen right through me. i'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend. sometimes i want to rip off this facade like i did at the spring formal but i can't because you'll get scared and you'll run away again. so i decided that it's better to live with a lie than expose my true feelings. my dad told me there are two types of girls. the ones you grow out of and the ones you grow into. i really hope i'm the latter. i may not be the one you love today, but i'll let you go for now, hoping one day you'll fly back to me because i think you're worth the wait." --> Chloe, Smallville
for some reason, I could relate, even if Im not in the same situation during that Smallville episode....I really miss my Superman.
But it's too late now.
He already flew away
..and he's already protecting someone else.
Where are you now? I miss you.

<< Home