maximizing my fees
Overloading my subjects are one of the most impulsive things I've done at the start of the year. I realized that this could help my mom in a way for not extending another term. I must be foolish for making my life too fast. It eats up my time, giving me less time to go out or even just hang out. I don't even have an idea what I'll do by the time I graduate. I want to do lots of things. Everything is still blurry. I'm also haunted by the fact that after I graduate, it might be difficult for dj and I to make things work. We are both aware of it, and it leaves us quiet whenever we talk about it.
Another impulsive thing I've done over the last few days is exercising.
Haha, mega was laughing after I invited her to join me. We both know that I'd rather sit in a corner and stare into space than do something sporty. I don't even like sports so why force myself to exercise?
it was due to this newspaper article I read that running prevents muscle and bone deterioration. So, Im saving myself from paranoia and started jogging with dj as well as ANN, my trainer! hahaha I felt proud walking at agno with my freshly-bought gatorade bottle.
Honestly, I didn't last 15 minutes and kept stopping everytime I see ann at the end of every lap. [love you ann!]
Now its been two days since my legs started aching.

<< Home