regretspill
I am currently unemployed.
Almost 3 months now if I start from the last day of my finals exam or more than 1 week if I start from the morning after my recognition rites. So, what does it mean to be a bum? It's hardly pleasant for me because I feel confined to just stay at home and it makes more unproductive than being in school and doing nothing.
The decisions made when it comes to accepting job offers and rejecting vacancies I feel uninterested in are quite crucial. I had to tell the company immediately whether or not I would accept their invitation for a job interview. I even had to let go companies whom I've rejected early on when I was first called up or those whom I didn't get to answer even if the image they bring carry a bright future. I had to not feel guilty or be regretful of the decisions I make.
Fortunately enough, there have been invitations to several job offers waiting for me to make the right decision. But what does this right decision entail?
Would that mean being in a company which has a good working environment but low pay or one that pays a suitable amount but has snotty, unpleasant people in it? or do I have to consider if the job position or the company rings nice whenever I tell my friends? Who do I please? My parents, my friends or myself?
This is so f'in hard.
Almost 3 months now if I start from the last day of my finals exam or more than 1 week if I start from the morning after my recognition rites. So, what does it mean to be a bum? It's hardly pleasant for me because I feel confined to just stay at home and it makes more unproductive than being in school and doing nothing.
The decisions made when it comes to accepting job offers and rejecting vacancies I feel uninterested in are quite crucial. I had to tell the company immediately whether or not I would accept their invitation for a job interview. I even had to let go companies whom I've rejected early on when I was first called up or those whom I didn't get to answer even if the image they bring carry a bright future. I had to not feel guilty or be regretful of the decisions I make.
Fortunately enough, there have been invitations to several job offers waiting for me to make the right decision. But what does this right decision entail?
Would that mean being in a company which has a good working environment but low pay or one that pays a suitable amount but has snotty, unpleasant people in it? or do I have to consider if the job position or the company rings nice whenever I tell my friends? Who do I please? My parents, my friends or myself?
This is so f'in hard.

<< Home