Saturday, October 15, 2005

friends

this day really got me thinking. ...not just because of how yesterday went..

.how me and ann were trying to look for potential potentials. hahaha serious matters relating to my block which i havent really paid that much attention to until now, the gig which I was looking forward to, got cancelled,... getting wasted last night, turning myself into this teenage drama queen (princess not queen..haha) and ended up having a major sobfest right inside mcdo with julie and dj until I went to sleep. (ann thanks for calling!!)

I have issues that only me, myself and I could fix...

Haay...I love my friends:) I really appreciate what they've done during the last two weeks.. their immediate response, their eagerness to cheer me up ...how they could cope with my ear-splitting voice and my mood swings and my weird humor even if I push them away (like sabi ko kay julie at dj na umalis na sila) they stayed. :)
I have grown and am continuing to grow, as we speak, in the love that our friendship provides.

these are my friends who had dropped their armor and also gave me the chance to know their own mushy selves. haha

its just nice to think that you wouldn't need to pretend to be someone else, someone they would probably see highly of, because you already know that your own self is worthy enough to be considered as their friend ...even if I'm still discovering myself..all of us are naman diba?

I'm so lucky I have these blessings. love you my friends!! thank you thank you thank you :)