kiddo
I met a new face in our neighborhood today, right before i left school:)
He's name is Calvin. I was surprised to find that he still can't speak. only "wa na", "nyi" but his smile is so adorable. Even if I had to leave to study for my exam, I can't resist not playing with him, or at least get to know him.


He lights up when I take his picture.. hahaha And the helpers in our house were turning him into a girl, tying his hair and pinning a sequined flower on his shirt. IF HE ONLY KNEW... haha I was trying to teach him how to knock on a door but all he really does is laugh at whatever I'm doing. Its fstrange that this kid has a fixation on slippers. I thought it was weird that he kept staring on my feet. Turns out, he loves wearing shoes that are big for him. hahaha so, I lend mine for a while. Since his mom's working at the laundry shop beside our house.. im expecting to see more of him.

Now, this kid's name is Riah. She's this little smart girl, studying in Zobel, I see almost every Sunday. I've seen her grow up... Conception? phase till kiddo stage(now). I've talked about her in one of my past entries, and for some reason, she reminds of the kiddo actress, dakota fanning. She wants to go to US when she grows up, but I'm still trying to convince her there's still much, much more to discover here.
soo much for loving kids.

<< Home