mommy dearest
Told her what I felt right then and there, but had no plans of hurting her.
okay maybe i subconsciously wished to share my pain with her
so she'd feel what i feel.
Too much words of hate flying out of our mouths had triggered a half-expected response:
Lumayas ka.
FINALLY She wanted it,
I wanted it ever since (just didn't had enough datong to save me),
and this bulk of third-party thought it wasn't such a good idea.
I thought I'd be free from all her self-righteous stuff she's preaching,
and the kind of mentality she puts us up with.
Soon I realized that leaving her like that would never be enough to mend the gap.
Its just not right.
It took me a while to say sorry.
I had to cancel both tagaytay with jtc and greenbelt with housemates to give me enough strength to swallow what needs to be ingested.
Hope I learned my lesson. Hope she did too.

<< Home