Friday, December 09, 2005

hatid sundo sa bahay mo

im grateful that i didn't get to commute (ride the shuttle, even the tricycle) today. I woke early enough for kits to fetch me. (YEYYY!) She was calling me around 5am, and telling me to heat water pang-ligo. hahaha
I was surprised I woke up even if I got home about 4 hours ago. I went to the dream game at araneta.

(...and I thought I don't have school spirit... but seriously, I helped in the "usher-ing"..and I got to sit anywhere I like. hahaha nice. although, I didn't really appreciate much of the game..and after, esp. the part when I got home)

I also didn't get to join my blockmates who went to kristine's haus. hmm... I agree with Kresta: no more evictions... even if I can't really relate because I don't get to watch pbb. haha

And mega gave me,lari,jp a ride home.. (another YeY!!) There was this weird burning-rubber smell coming out of nowhere which freaked us out. Jp even had to go down while we were trapped between a love bus and gray bus.

Car conversations:
as of 5:45am
Kits: uy, alam mo ba yung cassanova?
Sam: yun ba yung kinakain? ay hindi cassava
Sam: yun ba yung banda na music na ewan? ay hindi bossanova
Sam: yun ba yung bilihan ng damit? ay hindi terranova
--labo.
Kits: Its dangerous. You have to cut down trees and there'll be chemicals coming out of the fumes.
Sam: ang galing mo naman kits, basic knowledge! ay, f--k, hindi yun yung term... hmmm... stored knowledge? ay hindi parin...
--thanks to mega, i got enlightened....stock knowledge!!!
sabaw ampt...

as of 8:15pm
Sam: Onga, mabaho, parang may nasusunog.
Mega: Hala, Nag-iinit upuan ko/ Nag-iinit pwet ko.


the perks of wearing something corporate. :D