Monday, March 28, 2005

a time of forgetting

so, today i still have school...i still have to submit reports and show up for by pair or group presentations..and one of them requires me to wear a skirt! arghhhh.... im really conscious when it comes to wearing those in school.

Holy week went by so quickly, even if my family didn't go to some fancy resort. Good friday was the first time i heard my mother speak in front of the church. she was asked to share her reflections on the 7 last words. i thought she would say something that would embarass our family or say something madrama and cry in front of everyone. from what i heard, i realized that my mom is really a strong person...so, somehow i understood her and have forgiven her for the unpleasant things that happened between us.

i would like to ask your time to pray for sir briones and dj yao who recently died. please? it would only take 5 minutes.

in line with that, i found a song, from one of the bands im very fond of, that by some means would give meaning to this gloomy and dismal event.

The First Day of fall is the last day I'll kiss the sky.
The cold air surprises my bones have been spoiled by the summer's heat
The sun hides its face, and I'll hide mine too.
Sooner or later this winter will rain down and leave me to wait for one year.
I'll be there, I'll be there.
Next year this time, I'll be there.
I'll dream of the past, and wish that I was there.
I am burning the letters of days gone by I'm so sorry,
but I'm scared that my heart will regret all the things that I've done
Breathe in all of the ashes of my mistakes.
Gently collapse so no one will notice that you're falling too short of your breath.
I've wasted more time dreaming than living.
I've wasted more time dreaming...I'll be there.
So cherish these days, enjoy every breath like it will be the last of your life.
Please never look back because you won't forget why you cried.

..now that makes sense right?